Ikea holding company Ingka Investments is paying an undisclosed sum for a 49% stake in financial services provider Ikano.
Ingka Investments, a holding company that owns Sweden-based furniture retailer Ikea, has agreed to acquire a 49% stake in financial services provider Ikano Bank for an undisclosed amount. Ingka said it was acquiring the stake through the issue of new shares by Ikano Bank, with the option to acquire the remaining 51% at a later…
This content is only accessible to subscribers. If you are a subscriber, please sign in. Otherwise, if you would like to try before you buy and haven't previously taken out a free trial, you can do so below. You can also see details on subscriptions by clicking the Subscription Options button.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.